SOLVED Re: [MEncoder-users] mplayer vs mencoder -chapter recognition

GROG! (Jeff Howie) Uber.GROG at GMail.Com
Thu Nov 16 19:57:52 CET 2006

AH! Sorry about being newbie-ish & not reading the man page correctly.
IOW Since I want to split the chapters into seperate files, I need to
specify the end chapter as well as the start for each encoding (i.e.
1-1, 2-2, etc).

Got it. Thanks very much :?)

--
GROG!  www         f u cn rd ths, u cn gt a gd jb n cmptr prgrmmng.
thks  (O-O)