[MEncoder-users] Video is faster to Audio

GILBERTO SANCHEZ glargo at email.com
Wed May 10 20:00:40 CEST 2006

Well, this is my first time that i work with audio and video, and i'm very lost in basic concepts
i only copy to paste the man page information, but i don't know how manipulate the parameters...

I need learn how make a good and efficient encoder because i work in my tesis to graduate as electronic engineer, and i need to transmit video over satelite and i must have care the bandwidth and the jitter.  But how i told you i don't know any about video.