[MEncoder-users] 5s video from one picture (jpg)

Corey Hickey bugfood-ml at fatooh.org
Mon Mar 13 01:10:35 CET 2006

GeBu wrote:
>>Only the others listed here:
>>http://www.mplayerhq.hu/design7/projects.html#windows
>>

> Ok.
>
>>Hopefully Gianluigi will get back to you;
>
> Yes, he answered. He made a new version which works better with video,
> but cannot work with pictures.
> What do you mean is it problem of his compilation or problem in CSV (I
> would like to report bug)?

It's possible; I don't have any such problem with current CVS on Linux,
but it could be a Windows-specific bug, or perhaps something peculiar
about the files you're trying to encode. If you post enough of the
pictures somewhere to reproduce whatever problem you're having, I'll
download them and see if I see anything wrong.

-Corey