[MEncoder-users] 5s video from one picture (jpg)

GeBu gebu at seznam.cz
Sat Mar 11 16:14:25 CET 2006

> I don't know; presumably there is something wrong with that build's
> libavcodec support.
Thanks. This information is very useful for me. I`m new with CSV
versions of mplayer. Official version from http://mplayerhq.hu/ looks
like different and I thought I need to add libavcodec alone.
Thanks a lot.
> * Try somebody else's build.

Do you have address?
> * Bring the problem to Gianluigi's attention directly.

I wrote him.
> * Compile your own MPlayer.

I will try later.
> * Switch to an OS with a better development environment and compile your
> own MPlayer.

I use both Debian and Windows and I would like prepare manual for users
both systems.
> Sorry I can't address your problem more specifically.

No, problem.
Jirka (GeBu)