[MEncoder-users] Interleaving and scale on noncompres

GeBu gebu at seznam.cz
Fri Mar 10 08:35:48 CET 2006

Hi, I used this to my video from my dv camera (AVI-DV FullPAL 720x576,
interlaved) to remove interlaving and change size (because camera take
16:9 but 720x576 is 5:4)
mencoder source.avi -oac copy -ovc copy -vf pp=lb,scale=768:576 -o
output.avi
Filesize of output is 6times lower. It is strange. Mayby interlaving is
removed.
And it there is no change size and I`m not sure if interlaving is
removed (the video is slow). Maybe yes.
It is not possible to use -vf with -ovc copy
My problem is to join it with two other videos which are not interlaved
(generated from pitures) so I wanted rescale  remove interlaving before
joining.
Any idea?
Jirka (GeBu)