[MEncoder-users] bmovl

Chris Reynolds c_reynolds2571 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 30 21:25:36 CEST 2006

I'm not having any luck getting the -vhook to work, I
keep getting this

FFmpeg version CVS, Copyright (c) 2000-2004 Fabrice
Bellard
  configuration:  --prefix=/usr --libdir=/usr/lib
--mandir=/usr/share/man --incdir=/usr/include/ffmpeg
--enable-mp3lame --enable-libogg --enable-vorbis
--enable-theora --enable-faad --enable-faac
--enable-libgsm --enable-xvid --enable-x264
--enable-a52 --enable-a52bin --enable-dts --enable-pp
--enable-shared --enable-pthreads --enable-gpl
--disable-opts --disable-strip
  libavutil version: 49.0.0
  libavcodec version: 51.7.0
  libavformat version: 50.3.0
  built on May 16 2006 08:33:26, gcc: 4.1.0 20060304
(Red Hat 4.1.0-3)
Input #0, mpegvideo, from 'Ektachrome_64t.mp2':
  Duration: 00:01:45.8, start: 0.000000, bitrate: 8001
kb/s
  Stream #0.0, 29.97 fps(r): Video: mpeg2video,
yuv420p, 720x480, 8000 kb/s
get_watermark_picture() Failed to find any video
stream
Failed to Configure /usr/lib/vhook/watermark.so
Failed to add video hook function:
/usr/lib/vhook/watermark.so -f mask.gif