[MEncoder-users] bmovl

Chris Reynolds c_reynolds2571 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 29 16:32:00 CEST 2006

Ok, so far so good everything I need to do is working
out. so I only have one more thing I want to do to my
video clip and that is to use an overlay to mask off
certain edges.

I've been reading about bmovl but I'm having a really
hard time understanding how I'm supposed to use it. I
have a black and white bitmap image that I created and
want to use as the mask. Is there anyone that can give
me an example of the code to overlay that onto the
video and mask off the left and right edges of the
frame?

chris

PS. I really appreciate all the help I've gotten

Chris Reynolds

http://builderofstuff.com

"Computers are like air conditioners - They can't do their job properly if you open windows."