[MEncoder-users] Help with Floating Point Exception Error

jer mencoder at jer-peterson.com
Mon Jun 26 20:51:16 CEST 2006

If mencoder cannot change the channel, then why does it accept -tv
driver=v4l2:channel=20

furthermore, why does it print out

v4l2: current audio mode is : STEREO
Selected channel: 20 (freq: 157.250)

It appears as if it is selecting the channel.  I need to know how to
make it work.  It does not concern me that that particular command
doesn't work, I just want to know how to make it work :)