[MEncoder-users] ANNOUNCE: dvd2avi

Abu Zaher zaher14 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 12:50:59 CEST 2006

On 6/20/06, Tomáš Bažant <tomas.bazant at rozhlas.cz> wrote:
> If you are interested, I recently developed and still have been
> developing 'dvd2avi' conversion tool. Its purpose is as simple as its
> name, so have a look at dvd2avi.sourceforge.net if you wish.
>
> Tomas Bazant

I really appretiate your kind help, but the fact is that my linux
installation recently crashed and I dont have the installation CD's
right now with me (Shame on me!). In fact, this is the reason why I
have been fiddling with mencoder in Windows and facing all these
problems.

When I get my linux installation up and running, I will surely try the
software you have suggested.

Thanks