[MEncoder-users] docs?

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 20:32:29 CEST 2006

Hi,

On 6/2/06, Niki Kovacs <contact at kikinovak.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Looks like the server is down, or there's some major dysfunction
> somewhere. I'd like to work on handling mencoder, only it's hard without
> the docs. Are there any alternative places for getting them? google
> found nothing, or only very outdated information.

No, the server isn't down, but the DNS round-robin is f*c*ked up and
the mirroring system is not working right (which has been notified 1-2
days ago).

Attila, can you fix this?

Niki, you can find the latest doc here:
http://www1.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/HTML/en/index.html

Guillaume
--
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
 -- Winston Churchill