[MEncoder-users] converting .mov to .mpg for DVD burning

Marty Huntzberry linuxhippy at verizon.net
Sun Jul 23 14:01:04 CEST 2006

I've browsed through the man file for mplayer (mencoder is at the end) and see there is also online documentation.  There is also this html doc:

http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/HTML/en/menc-feat-vcd-dvd.html

There is so much documentation that I'm getting overwhelmed.  Which documentation were you referring to?

Marty