[MEncoder-users] offtopic: getting mplayer cvs

Tomáš Bažant tomas.bazant at rozhlas.cz
Wed Jan 18 11:58:14 CET 2006

i know this probably does not belong here, but i have problems to encode
dvd->avi of my 'polar express' dvd (my version of mencoder complains
about 'too many video packets.....') and before running astray to
'transcode' program i'd like to use the latest mplayer build. But when i
try to do the commands described for connecting via CVS, i get
'connection refused' as the only port i can use is 80 behind our proxy.

Is it possible to use port 80 instead of the default?

tb