[MEncoder-users] mencoder fails to finish recording

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 18:09:04 CET 2006

On 1/15/06, Oscar Soto <robur30 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm stuck on a problem when I moved to Suse 10. I can't compile mplayer
> because of gcc and when installing rpm, mencoder gets frozen when reaching
> the end of dvd encoding. That means close the console and the video doesn't
> have the header correctly set up( I've to use the flag -idx when using
> mplayer).
> Any help please?

http://tuxrip.free.fr//MPlayer-DOCS-HTML/en/bugreports.html

Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.
    Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

MPlayer's doc is offline. Find some fresh one here:
http://tuxrip.free.fr//MPlayer-DOCS-HTML/en/
http://tuxrip.free.fr//MPlayer-DOCS-HTML/fr/