[MEncoder-users] encoding avi with more than one audio track

Tomáš Bažant tomas.bazant at rozhlas.cz
Tue Jan 10 10:30:24 CET 2006

AVI is a container holding video and up to 2 (am I wrong) audio streams.
you can swith between audio streams using several tools: in windows i
used to use 'mmswitch' and then 'media player classic' which was able to
do so, in linux the players usually already know how to handle more
audio streams and are able to swith between them