[MEncoder-users] Strange Subtitle problem - Mplayer and Mencoder

RC rcooley at spamcop.net
Mon Feb 6 19:26:03 CET 2006

On Mon, 6 Feb 2006 00:18:14 +0100
Guillaume POIRIER <poirierg at gmail.com> wrote:

> Congratulations! you've won the worst bug report of the year 2006!
> (yes, I know, 2006 isn't over yet, but can it get any worse?)

I disagree.  "Strange Subtitle problem" is about as much information as
others provide.  Plus he gave the mplayer version string, which puts
this report above many others...

My vote for worst bug report of 2006:
"[MEncoder-users] How to exclude the dots on both sides (on the left and
the right) of the DVD moving object in a picture?" by Stass.

It's a little longer than this one, but far less helpful.