[MEncoder-users] Does -ass work with mencoder?

Pepe rvm3000 at ya.com
Thu Dec 28 19:32:23 CET 2006

El Jueves, 28 de Diciembre de 2006 18:46, Guillaume POIRIER escribió:
> Hi,
>
> On 12/28/06, Pepe <rvm3000 at ya.com> wrote:
> > MPlayer 1.0rc1-3.3.4
>
> Please use latest SVN version of MPlayer. There's been a fair deal of
> improvements in ASS support.

Tried with MEncoder dev-SVN-r21779-3.3.4. No fix. It does the same, the
subtitles are still white.

By the way, I get this message in mencoder:

Compiler did not align stack variables. Libavcodec has been miscompiled
and may be very slow or crash. This is not a bug in libavcodec,
but in the compiler. Do not report crashes to FFmpeg developers.

Why? I did "./configure" and "make", as always. Do I have to do something
more?

--
Pepe