[MEncoder-users] mencoder, mixer channel, tv-capturing

Michael support_to at innovinn.com
Thu Dec 28 14:50:00 CET 2006

Hello All!

I'm use a TV-tuner. The audio output of tuner is connected to CD-input of audiocard.
(On some hardware features, I cannot use Line-input)
How to configure mencoder, what the sound at tv capture should be taken not from Line-in channel (default), but from CD-in channel?

I'm use mencoder in a command line as it is described in dock and manual.
For example:
mencoder tv: //-tv driver=v4l:width=768:height=576 \
-ovc lavc-lavcopts vcodec=huffyuv \
-oac pcm \
-o output.avi

If audioc cable connect in soundcard line-in all works: the sound both in speakers is and to a file is written....
If as it is necessary for me (in cd-in) that at capture a sound in speakers there is, and in a file a silence, i.e. mencoder is connected to a stream of a sound somewhere earlier...

Перебор different variants of option alsamixer nothing distances.
In tvtime, for example, I possible directly to specify mixer channel...

----
with best regards
Michael <y_oi at ukr.net>