[MEncoder-users] EDL and sound stop...

orbb himself orbbhimself at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 23 17:10:34 CET 2006

Hello,
After encoding with this command :
mencoder 1.avi -o e.avi -priority idle -hr-edl-seek -edl cut.edl -ovc xvid
-xvidencopts bitrate=600 -vf scale=512:288 -srate 44100 -oac mp3lame
-lameopts cbr:br=128
with this edl file (cut.edl) :
0 10 0
20 30 0
40 50 0
60 5000 0
I have a probleme with the output avi, there is sound for the first segment
(10 to 20 sec in the original avi), but the sound stop for all the others

Also, while encoding, I had this message after the econder skiped the
segment 20-30 : “switching to –ni mode”
Remark, when I don’t use the command -hr-edl-seek, there is the sound, but
the output file isn’t cutted like I want

Thanks for reading, bye