[MEncoder-users] Start position does not work for me.

Strong s-strong at mail.ru
Thu Dec 7 14:35:31 CET 2006

On Tue, 05 Dec 2006 22:32:24 +0100 . Sabbi
<nicola_sabbi at fastwebnet.it> wrote:
> >In such consideration way I would say,
> >It's a bug in that version with the option. Do You agree?
> >

> yes, and it's fixed in svn

Thank You for answers, Nico.

Oh! I've found that the trouble is in inability of detecting the length
of the title (may because of the unreadable parts of the
title,although it is located at the center of the title), - I just have
tried with a readable DVD - all is fine.

So, the question remains, Is it possible to grab the title with
unreadable parts with mencoder?

And additional question, Is using cvs more difficult that yum? Do I need
to compile mencoder if I use cvs?