[MEncoder-users] Mencoder stops encoding after a few minutes

Pierre Catello pierre.catello at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 22:53:21 CET 2006

2006/12/4, RC <rcooley at spamcop.net>:

> No idea from that small excerpt.  It could well be a typo in your
> mencoder command-line.
>
> MEncoder dev-SVN-r20739-3.3.6 here, had no problems with it.

You are right, shame on me ;-)
In fact after compiling the svn version on a linux box, I used my bash
script which I wrote under windows, and didn't noticed that there were
^M in the commands because of dos text format.

All is fine now, and all encodings were successful. It was the
standard mencoder 1.0-RC1 binary for windows which didn't support
large files.

Thanks for all