[MEncoder-users] PHP cannot execute some encoding commands

Ko Ko kkl_sg at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 29 03:24:09 CEST 2006

Hi

  When I use this command with PHP exec function it works fine.

  mplayer -ss 5 -frames 5 -vo jpeg:outdir=$outdir:quality=100 -contrast 20 test.avi

  After executing I got the 5 jpeg images from test.avi file in the output directory that I specified.

  But when I use this command with PHP

  mplayer -frames 5 -vo jpeg:outdir=$outdir:quality=100 -contrast 20 test.mpg

  It doesn't produce any jpeg images from test.mp file.

  I try out the same set of command on my Fedora itself as root or normal user it is manage to create output directory and produce the jpeg images.

  I have no idea why PHP command won't execute this command correctly.

  Can anyone help me with this? =(

  Regards,
  Leo

Reality starts with Dream