[MEncoder-users] Inverse telecine? framerate from 120000/1001 to 24000/1001

Corey Hickey bugfood-ml at fatooh.org
Wed Aug 23 19:45:37 CEST 2006

Munzuk wrote:
> With -ss 00:01:43: ftp://ftp.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/sampleSlayersSS.avi
>
> Without: ftp://ftp.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/sampleSlayersNOSS.avi

I'll look at them this evening, if I have time and nobody else does first.

> Another thing.. what happens with the samples I upload? are moved or
> something? I can't see anything on that incoming.

No, the samples stay there until somebody deletes them. The anonymous
account just doesn't have read access, not even to list directories.
Developers can have read access if they want. The reason for such
restrictions is to prevent the ftp server from turning into a warez dump.

-Corey