[MEncoder-users] A/V out of sync when converting from WMV to FLV

howard chen howachen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 13:00:50 CEST 2006

Hello, I have used the following command to convert a wmv file to flv file:

/usr/local/mplayer/bin/mencoder /tmp/3.wmv -oac mp3lame -vf
scale=320:240,harddup -lavcopts
vcodec=flv:vbitrate=200:cbp:mv0:mbd=2:trell:v4mv:predia=2:dia=2:last_pred=3
-of lavf -lameopts br=64 -ovc lavc -ofps 25 -srate 22050 -o /tmp/out.flv

The resulting flv, audio stream is a little bit faster, very little.

If I use the Macromedia Flash 8 Encoder, A/V sync has no problem.

Is that something wrong with my command?

Thanks.