[MEncoder-users] Convert Quicktime file to MPEG for DVD--Garbled Audio

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Tue Aug 8 10:40:36 CEST 2006

RC wrote:

> Don't reply to other e-mails, changing the subject.  It puts your
> message under an unrelated thread.

Err... huh? I received the message to which you replied (without
quoting, which I'll note is also considered an offense) as the start of
its own thread. What thread did you see it appear under? Unless it was
older than June of '05, there's something weird going on somewhere.

> Also, your message is missing some important information, like if you
> can play the file in the first place.  And the fact that your
> mplayer has no version string suggests it's an unsupported 3rd party
> package.

Not to mention the fact that it still says "dev-CVS-" and not
"dev-SVN-"; it's been long enough since that switch-over that
non-official-release-based packages should probably have been updated to
match, IMO.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.