[MEncoder-users] Quick question - advice appreciated

Markus markus at wearethem.com
Wed Aug 2 11:07:08 CEST 2006

 This may be more of an mplayer issue, but mencoder could end up being
the solution.

 I want to watch parts of some movies backwards, with the audio intact,
hopefully synced,  and also backwards. You know, hear the voice of the
dark overlord, find out where ozzy hid the secret decoder ring, that
kind of thing.

 Is there a way to do this in mplayer, or barring that, could I use some
mencoder black magic to encode a backwards stream?

 Gozar the keymaster thanks you in advance, as do I!