[MEncoder-users] Re: (no subject)

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 15:51:51 CEST 2006

Hi,

On 4/24/06, mal content <artifact.one at googlemail.com> wrote:
> On 4/24/06, RC <rcooley at spamcop.net> wrote:
> > Post the full mplayer -v output, using a recent CVS snapshot.
>
> On the BSD desktop, or the G4?
>
> I don't have the development tools installed on the G4 yet so
> it could be a bit tricky.

Please do install them and build a fresh version from CVS. They are
very little ppl with PPC computer out there, so it's hard to reproduce
any PPC-related problem on our machines.

Guillaume

is worth a damn unless backed up with enough genuine information to
make him really know what he's talking about.