[MEncoder-users] installing mp3lame encoder to mplayer

Ko Ko kkl_sg at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 20 04:45:37 CEST 2006

Hi,

  I am not too sure why mp3lame encoder is not installed when I use the usual command
  ./configure
  make
  make install
  on my Suse. I used mplayer on windows before. But I am not exactly  an linux guy. A bit loss on how to install this codec.
  I download Lame from internet and try to install it. Then I install mplayer again. It still doesn't work. Can anyone give me any tips on installing it?

  Regards,
  Ko Ko

Reality starts with Dream