[MEncoder-users] compiling cvs on MacBook Pro problems

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Wed Apr 5 20:54:50 CEST 2006

Hi,
On Wed, Apr 05, 2006 at 09:59:34AM -0700, b h wrote:
> Thank you for your response.  D'oh.  Afraid of that.
> Not to be pushy, but maybe someone with more
> development experience and knowing the
> mencoder/mplayer code might have an idea about a
> timeline for this?  I already know the answer "it'll

Well, install gnu's binutils instead of apple's broken crap and it might
work. Though I actually don't even know if the needed executable format
is supported by the gnu toolchain. But that might at least be something
you can try yourself...
And there are also already patches on the mplayer-dev-eng and ffmpeg-dev
lists, maybe they are enough to make it work.

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger