[MEncoder-users] Mencoder and FLV (Flash video)

RyES RyES ryes540 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 26 21:09:46 CEST 2005

Sorry RC, it seems like hotmail put a number of your emails in the SPAM
folder, so you did figure it out first.

Anyone know how to donate to mplayer through paypal?  It seems like the
donation info has been removed.  Mplayer should really add a paypal donation
box somewhere, you would get much more donations that would help out the
project.

Thanks,
Ryan