[MEncoder-users] Mencoder -> mpeg2 -> svcd

Bo Xie xiebopublic at gmail.com
Sun May 8 07:50:37 CEST 2005

> Agree. You should definitely use mencoder's internal mpeg2 muxer.
> Other methods will lead to a/v desync.

Would you be so kind to give me a sample command to "use mencoder's
internal mpeg2 muxer"? like "mencoder a.avi -o e:\1.mpg -of mpeg -oac
lavc -lavcopts acodec=mp2 -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=mpeg2video -ofps
24000/1001 -mpegopts format=dvd:telecine"?
Thank you very very much and I've suffered a lot because of a/v desync.

Best Regards,
Xie Bo