[MEncoder-users] MEncoder-users searching (was: Hello from a new guy)

Corey Hickey bugfood-ml at fatooh.org
Wed Mar 2 02:19:43 CET 2005

Richard Wayne wrote:
> List,
>
> Is there a search engine available for the archives of this list?
>
> I have a few questions which I am sure have been asked before and I want
> to be sure I've checked everywhere before making a nuisance of myself :-)
>
> Rich

In general you can search the mplayer lists individually by using the
"search" links on the mplayer info page:
http://www.mplayerhq.hu/homepage/design7/info.html#mailing_lists
mencoder-users, however, doesn't seem to be searchable (I guess because
it's a relatively new list). I'm cc-ing this to Arpi, the mplayerhq
admin, for you.

-Corey