[MEncoder-users] Trimming video

Pete Davis pete at petedavis.net
Fri Jun 24 22:02:18 CEST 2005

I was wrong. I guess I didn't save the file when I removed the edl stuff
because it worked fine when I removed it and remembered to save the file.

Anyway, here is the command line with the edl:

mencoder $1 -oac mp3lame -lameopts cbr:br=128 -o /dev/null -vf pullup,pp=md
-ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=mpeg4:vbitrate=900:mbd=2:vpass=1:vqmin=2:vqmax=31
-edl edit.edl -hr-edl-seek -

It's a bash script, so obviously $1 is the name of the file.

The edl is just 5 lines:

0.0      2.5    0
346      558.5  0
898      964.6  0