[MEncoder-users] MPEG muxer (was ERROR: SCR: warning; what does that mean?)

Jan Paul Schmidt jps at fundament.org
Mon Jun 13 06:38:15 CEST 2005

Am 12.06.2005 um 21:49 schrieb Nico Sabbi:

>> Maybe a bit offtopic, but could this partial rewrite solve the
>> padding problem with vcdimager?
>>
>> jps
>

> there's no padding problem with vcdimager whe you use the current
> muxer,
> although there was with the previous muxer

Maybe you can give an example of how to use the current muxer without
having vcdimager to use autopadding and inserting loads of extra bytes?

By the way: I found that there is a non-documented (in terms of man
page) option skip_padding to create MPEGs with variable packet size. Is
this one save to use?

jps