[MEncoder-users] fmp4

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 09:02:05 CEST 2005

Hi,

On 7/21/05, Alexander Strasser <eclipse7 at gmx.net> wrote:
[..]
>   Maybe some people here can test it with their HW players and
> see if it makes a difference or not? I for my part can't as
> i don't have one. But if some of you come up with useful
> information i am sure it can be included in the documentation.

There are some websites that feature those kind of informations on a
great variety of HW players. I can't find the URL of the site I came
across last time, but this one seems to provide similar informations:
http://www.videohelp.com/dvdplayers?all=1

Guillaume
--
A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to
get its pants on.