[MEncoder-users] endpos not working right

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 09:43:26 CEST 2005

Hi,

On 7/20/05, Reimar Döffinger <Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de> wrote:
> Hi,
> On Tue, Jul 19, 2005 at 04:33:37PM -0500, Pete Davis wrote:
> > Is the mirror out of date? I can't find the libavcodec link that Guillaume
> > mentioned earlier:
> >
> > www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/HTML/en/menc-feat-libavcodec.html
>
> Either it is out of date or he meant
> http://www2.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/HTML/en/menc-feat-enc-libavcodec.html
> Or both.

In fact, I meant this:
http://www2.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/HTML/en/menc-feat-dvd-mpeg4.html#menc-feat-dvd-mpeg4-lavc-encoding-options

mplayerhq.hu website was unreachable when I sent that mail.

Now that I had a closer look at how that page is organized, I guess I
should _really_ spend some time on re-organizing those sections as
some general informations about encoding are mixed with
libavcodec-specific informations, which I think is not smth desirable
as we support at least 3 major encoding libraries.

Guillaume
--
A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to
get its pants on.