[MEncoder-users] Sony DSC-M1 files

Rick Richardson rickr at mn.rr.com
Mon Jan 24 22:02:50 CET 2005

On Mon, Jan 24, 2005 at 09:49:49PM +0100, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
> On Sunday, 23 January 2005 at 14:15, Rick Richardson wrote:

> > > Just follow what's in the docs:
> > > mencoder -ovc copy -oac mp3lame -lameopts=.... -o movie.avi movie.mp4
> > >
> > > One note: the resulting file will have an AVI container, as MEncoder
> > > is incapable of creating MP4-contained files.
> >
> > Oh boy...
> >
> > $ mencoder -ovc copy -oac mp3lame -o test.avi m4v00035.mp4
>
> Why didn't you specify any lameopts?

Because I don't know any?

-Rick

--
Rick Richardson  rickr at mn.rr.com    http://home.mn.rr.com/richardsons/
Linux tools for geocaching          http://geo.rkkda.com

Genetic manipulation will lead to swimmers born with flipper feet.  Hows
the IOC gonna stop that?
LATE NEWS: they bred a monkey with a jellyfish, so my predictions aren't
so off the wall now, are they?