[MEncoder-users] noencodedups - why not?

Lee Morgan leeamorgan at comcast.net
Sun Jan 23 21:34:38 CET 2005

Thanks, but now looking at harddup and noencodedups I'm a bit confused,
what's the default action for mencoder
(encoding duplicate frames or skip them)?

I've been seeing a lot (hundreds) of "1 duplicate frame(s)!" while
encoding.
I just archiving the video so I don't care about editing them later.
Just better quality and smaller space. (Also A/V sync is a very big
deal to me).

Thanks,
lee