[MEncoder-users] Help building xvid & mencoder

Lee Morgan leeamorgan at comcast.net
Sat Jan 22 03:58:56 CET 2005

This is odd to me... I managed to get it to work using this tip.
The odd part is that specifying the xvid include dir and library dir
didn't work,
but specifying the extra ones did.

Perhaps even stranger is the fact that it only seems to work with the
tarball of xvid (not the cvs).
Ranlib fails for me on the cvs build (with a no symbols error - IIRC).

But its working for know.

Thanks for all the help guys,
Lee