[MEncoder-users] ogm2avi script

David Ward david at dward.us
Sun Jan 16 07:43:43 CET 2005

Didn't read it in full, but the idea of an OGM container to to contain
files that an AVI container cannot.  Namely Ogg Vorbis audio.  It does
appear though that the scripts changes the audio to mp3.

Personally, i would use ogmdemux.  As stated in its man:

        This  program  extracts all or only some streams from an OGM and writes

       them to separate files.

Hope that helps.

Regards
David Ward