[MEncoder-users] saa7130

David Miller david at millersweb.com
Fri Feb 4 01:22:08 CET 2005

I first had a problem that the video4linux mailing list helped me with.
Running mplayer gave an error that there was no support for v4l.  I
ended up using a different rpm and have gotten past that problem.

Now I get trash for video and now audio when I run mplayer.
tvtime works great, video and audio, but it won't record.

I am running Fedora Core 3 using x.org for X.
I have a nvidia GeForce 5200 graphics card.
When I run Fedora's Hardware browser it says that the graphics driver is:
Driver:    Card:NVIDIA GeForce FX(generic)

I have tried several options to the -vo switch.  Some look a little
better than others but none are watchable.

Does anyone have any ideas.

David Miller