[MEncoder-users] mencoder fails to play a certain DVD title

Jonathan jonathan at kc8onw.net
Sun Dec 18 13:18:18 CET 2005

On the Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 4 Disc 4 DVD I have
mencoder/mplayer will not play the third title, on either of my
computers.  I have -v -v -v logs attached to this email for 2 different
versions of mplayer.  This is on Windows XP Pro.  I can compile from cvs
again if needed but my location make it very difficult.

Any help is greatly appreciated,
Jonathan