[MEncoder-users] Re: x264 lossless, or is it?

Aleksandar Uzelac uzi at galeb.etf.bg.ac.yu
Wed Dec 7 02:53:43 CET 2005

> I can't test it right now, but something like this might work
> mencoder mf://*.png -ffourcc MPNG -ofps 10 -ovc copy -nosound -o movie.avi

  i tested it, it works fine. MPNG is correct ffourcc, and it does not need to
be specifed (mencoder will use as default if input is *.png).
  resulting video is played by mplayer, but not by windows (FFDSHOW), it's
reporting error 0x80040111, ClasFactory cannot supply requested class. i'm
writing to FFDSHOW list to find out more about this...