[MEncoder-users] Error encoding to ljpeg

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Tue Dec 6 22:52:44 CET 2005

salsaman wrote:

> Hi, I have discovered a nasty bug with encoding to ljpeg.

> Using sample jpegs which were produced by same version mplayer, and
> the commandline:
>
> mencoder -mf h=480:w=640:type=jpg -o "tmpvid" -ovc lavc -lavcopts
> vcodec=ljpeg -noskip -ofps 25.000 mf://*.jpg -frames 10

For the most part, bugs should be reported only against the CVS version;
if you have a problem with a release version, try the CVS before
reporting. In this case, when I try your command line on a random set of
JPEG files I have, there is no failure - and the resulting AVI can be
played back just fine.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.