[MEncoder-users] toolame suppot

Guillaume Poirier poirierg at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 20:53:44 CEST 2005

Hi,

On 4/26/05, Guillaume Poirier <poirierg at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 4/26/05, Luigi Curzi <luigi_curzi at yahoo.it> wrote:
> > On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 19:25:37 +0200
> > Luigi Curzi <luigi_curzi at yahoo.it> wrote:

> > > where can i find toolame-dev? on debian sid, from marillat repository
> > > there isn't.
> > >
> > ...and also in ufficial repository.
> > i suppose that i must download sources, but what files do i copy in
> > lib directory?? i tried with *.h and i put those files in
> > /usr/local/include, but mplayer configure fails.
>
> Hum... have a look at this site: http://twolame.sourceforge.net/
> That's the "libraryzed" version of toolame I believe.

Here are more informations for you the thread about the inclusion of
that feature): http://mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-dev-eng/2004-July/027590.html

Apparently, the version Nico talks about on this thread seems
unavailable for some reasons. So I'd say either try to see if you can
find a mirror or maybe you try with twolame provided that you rename
the header file (.h) and the library (.a).
Keep us in touch about that issue if you manage to make it work as
apparently our doc need to be updated.

Guillaume