[MEncoder-users] two pass encoding with pullup

Winterbird winterbird at anime-avatar.net
Wed Apr 6 06:25:12 CEST 2005

D Richard Felker III wrote:

> If the telecine pattern is weird, try to explain it here and maybe I
>
>(or someone else) can help explain how to invert it.
>
>Rich

Mostly it's just a ordinary pattern, since pullup can handle it pretty
well. The problem is that in some parts of the dvd the video is
telecined in two different ways. It has one pattern in the bigger part
of the video, but about a hundred pixels from the bottom it has another
pattern that I just can't figure out. However, since it's not that much
important that happends in that part of the video I rather leave it
telecined than deinterlice, to preserve details.