[MEncoder-users] dvd ripping

Matthew Paterson mint at teamlinux.org.uk
Fri Oct 8 22:33:47 CEST 2004

On Fri, 8 Oct 2004, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:

> Right. You might want to take a look at the filters section in mplayer's
> homepage. And read about filtering in MEncoder section in HTML docs.

Excellent, thanks.

Another point if I may. I am trying to rip this one dvd, for some reason
when I 'mplayer dvd://1' it plays the first chapter fine (with no
commentary), but if I try to 'mencoder dvd://1 ....' it rips the chapter
with the commentary, a special feature.

NB: xine reports both instances as chapter 1.

Have you, or anyone, experienced this problem?

--
Matt

	Fear of a flat planet