[Libav-user] How set sws_flags in Filter

Aleksei Komarov abkomarov at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 14:22:47 EEST 2022

Ok, maybe sws_scale running on 24 CPU cores is faster than this
https://github.com/lemenkov/libyuv on one core.
Seriously, what do you mean by "initialize the context manually".  How to
force it to use SSSE3 instruction and so on?

ср, 14 сент. 2022 г. в 13:25, wolverin via Libav-user <libav-user at ffmpeg.org
>:

> I recommend not to use sws_sclale at all. It is a real bottleneck of all
> encoding process.
>

> If you use the multithreaded version of AVFilter or initialize the context
> manually to use multithreading, then everything works fast enough.

С уважением Алексей Комаров.