[Libav-user] Parsing TS 188 bytes header

Self User selfuser at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 08:32:19 CEST 2015

Hi and thanks for the comment.

I tried to do it but it is not helped me...

The flow you wrote helps when I am decoding packets/frames.

looks likes the read packet/frame methods are for the codecs themselves.

I am trying to find some code that gives me the == TS packets == and its
fields (continuity counter, scramble bit etc...)

Also, the example that I saw under doc/sample in the ffmpeg package are
mostly for decode/transcode/encode and I didnt see

any API that gives me handling of the TS packets themselves.

can you please be more specific with some example that I can look on.

Thank you very much