[Libav-user] How to stream via HTTP to some destination receiver?

Tilak Varisetty vtilakece at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 10:59:04 CET 2014

Hi,

You need to connect your inputs to a feed in ffserver. It cannot stream
your file directly because it uses ffm format for muxing. so
http://127.0.0.1:8080/ <http://127.0.0.1:8080/a.ogg>feed1.ffm  should work.
You need to also define the feed in your config file.

In your html5 file, you need to provide the name of the stream given in the
ffserver config file (may be a.ogg in your case), and also the type of the
video.

Cheers,
Tilak