[Libav-user] shell based video composition

Deron deron at pagestream.org
Sun May 25 20:45:39 CEST 2014

I'm looking to generate video on a linux-based server which has far
better processing power than my desktop does. I'm considering doing this
myself based on libav, but before I do so I thought maybe some existing
product already exists that I might use or contribute to.

Basically, some kind of EDL that describes start/stop points in video
and audio files, graphic/text overlay, and maybe some fades between and
then let the server generate the video.

If you know of some existing software, please let me know. Thanks!

Deron